Latest Information
 As of Monday 3/16, Governor had ordered closure of all indoor athletic facilities. EO 2020-09
At the moment I am not sure when the AATC tennis league will resume. Stay safe and follow directions
of local and state and federal authorities. We should be able to play outside, but I won't be organizing
any tennis groups to avoid contributing to any communal spread of corona virus

We will issue refunds or reschedule the season after the Chippewa club is allowed to resume operations.

As of Sunday 3/15, Chippewa club remains open unless unless government agencies 
recommend otherwise. Please see the message from the club below regarding the actions taken with 
respect to Corona virus. In summary - tennis courts are open; gym and showers are closed. 
If there are any additional updates I will be forwarding them to you.

For now both league will continue but with reduced numbers of players -

Here is our Doodle poll final tally of poll results Sunday Saturday Overall

  • A) Delay the league to fall 13% 11% 13%
  • B) Delay the league by 3 weeks 20% 67% 28%
  • C) Continue as as as 67% 22% 59% From Chipppewa on Saturday 3/14/20 I hope you are all doing well. After consulting with the CDC, we need to close the fitness facility at the club. The risk of contamination for everyone using the fitness equipment is real. The best thing to do is to close the area downstairs while we are in a national emergency. The tennis courts will remain open. We will not be offering water on the courts for now. The guys have been cleaning the jugs every day, but so many people touch the jugs during the day that it is impossible to stay on top of. Please bring your own water jug or bottle when coming to play. We have been advised that community showers should be closed at this time. We recommend that you shower at home. We apologize for the inconvenience, but our goal is to keep everyone healthy. This situation is uncharted territory for everyone. We are doing our best to offer the great programs we always have, while at the same time keeping everyone as safe as possible. We will continue to consult government agencies on how to proceed. I will provide updates anytime there is new information to share. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.