AATC Payment Policy
1. Late payments will be treated as cancellations and any freed-up spot will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
2. “Non-Sufficient Fund” (NSF) Checks will be considered the same as if the payment had not been made.
3. It is the sole responsibility of the individual to rectify his or hers NSF checks. Upon receipt of an NSF notice from the bank, AATC will notify the person responsible.
4. The person responsible has thirty days from the date the AATC received the NSF check notice to correct the deficiency, including any service charges incurred by the AATC.
5. If the deficiency has not been corrected within the alloted period, the person will not be able to participate in any AATC leagues until the deficiency is corrected. The AATC may seek compensation for losses due to the deficiency though legal means.